We develop comprehensive, practice-oriented solutions for our clients in all fields of individual and collective labor law, helping them achieve long-term business success with the best employees while minimizing personnel risks.
How EY can help
We provide with our clients with full-scope practical advice in all dimension of labour law thereby supporting our clients to achieve success in the long run with the best employees under the available best terms and conditions.
- Benefit and compensation systems, cafeteria, bonuses, incentiv and employee share ownership schemes, intercompany agreements on reimbursement of labour costs
- Labour reorganization, outsourcing, manpower lending, labour aspects of transfer of business lines
- Collective bargaining, consultations and negotiations with bodies of employee representation (trade unions, works council, etc.), preparing collective bargaining agreements and agreements with works council
- Internal policies (rules of organization, code of conduct, company cost policies, IT policies whistleblowing systems)
- Flexible employment, atypical employment contracts, employment of foreigners
- Investigation in frauds, misappropriation, abuses, losses caused by employees, discrimination cases or employee claims
- Dispute resolution in labour matters, legal representation in labour lawsuits, legal support during inspections by labour authorities
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.