Banking and finance, insolvency
Our office has broad experience in the practice areas of complex financing transactions and financial legal advisory. Our clients includes major Hungarian and international financial services institutions, investment companies and other parties of the financing market.
How EY can help?
We are experienced in drafting LMA based, or other unique syndicated, club and bilateral loan agreements (both creditor and debtor parties), portfolio transfers, refinancing and restructuring, and insolvency procedures. We have also broad experience due to our regular engagements in advsising financial institutions’ M&A transactions, licencing and other regulatory issues. We believe that our in-depth knowledge of financial sector and our longstanding working relations with the major players of the sector provides extra advantages to our clients and is ensures efficient and successful closing of transactions
- Legal advice in connection with financing transactions, including preparation and negotiation of bilateral and/or syndicated financing agreements – advising both lenders and borrowers
- Unique capital market capabilities
- Portfolio transfers and banking M&A transactions
- Restructuring and refinancing support
- Financial regulatory matters, establishment and licensing of regulated entities such as financial institutions, investment funds and fund managers
- Financial restructuring matters. Insolvency proceedings
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.