New corporate regulations will be applicable in the restructuring procedures initiated after October 2019. The regulations aim not only to simplify the restructuring process, but also clarify accounting uncertainties that has caused difficulties for the past years. The most significant changes are the following.
- Chambers Global Practice Guides 2020 – Employment
- Global Labor and Employment Law Strategic Topics – Covid-19: Workplace Challenges Now and Beyond
- Global Labor and Employment Law – Health and well-being in the workplace in 2020
- Law Newsletter – October 2019
- Fintech Study – Financial and Economic Review 02/17