The Online Reporting and Form filling System (“OBR”) operated by the Company Information and Electronic Company Registration Service that is to be used for publishing reports since 2017, is now capable of monitoring the status of the company’s equity and in the event it detects that there is legal obligation for settlement of the negative equity, it can send notifications thereof to the court of registration.
- Chambers Global Practice Guides 2020 – Employment
- Global Labor and Employment Law Strategic Topics – Covid-19: Workplace Challenges Now and Beyond
- Global Labor and Employment Law – Health and well-being in the workplace in 2020
- Law Newsletter – October 2019
- Fintech Study – Financial and Economic Review 02/17